“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last week on my way up to Denver. They have a very friendly staff at the front desk and excellent room service.Nice view of the mountains from my room. Indoor pool and jacuzzi was a great perk too.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Los Lunas, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We were stranded in Trinidad due to a blown tire 20 miles north of Trinidad. I first went to La Quinta since my van was stuck at Wal-Mart since nothing is open on Sunday (or at least past 5 PM) in Trinidad. They wanted $89 plus tax. The lady suggested I go to Quality for a better price. Not only was I provided a happy and welcoming smile from the lady at the front counter (Jessica P.), she compassionately listened to my plight, asked if I had any potential discounts (I'm a teacher), and even provided us a room near the pool so my daughters could have easy access to their favorite part of the hotel. Jessica made our unexpected stay a very rewarding one. The breakfast was good and filled my family. The views were spectacular. The pool was actually clearer and less crowded than the pool we spent 2 days in during the weekend. I could tell the staff was very kind, courteous, and truly tried to keep the grounds up as best as possible given their abilities. There is dirt built up on the windows high above the pool. There is a broken basketball court out behind the hotel, but I can easily overlook those things when I see the maid staff sanitize the tile floors during cleaning, the breakfast lady ask if we are done before clearing out the buffet area, and the pool maintenance man cleaning the pool at 8:45 AM. The staff was even replacing a dead plant in a planter out front. You can tell the owners truly care about the guest experience. If I had a choice of the places to stay in Trinidad, I would gladly and quickly choose Quality Inn. They seem to care about people. My accidental incident turned into one of pleasant surprise! Keep up the great work! Kudos to Jessica!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The property is older, but clean. The bed was ok and the furnishings are of average condition. They have an indoor salt water pool right in the lobby. Breakfast had more cereal selections than other Choice brands.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hastings
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My speech team of 20 students and coaches really enjoyed our stay. The beds were comfortable and the morning food was great. They had all of the keys ready to go when we checked in late at night and check out was very easy. The staff made us feel welcomed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hastings, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Thank you for your incredible hospitality! We drove for hours before we finally stopped and we were so pleased with this hotel that we didn't expect much from. I've traveled across the country with students on multiple occasions so I know a thing or two about hotels and cleanliness. The Quality Inn in Trinidad was one of the best experiences we all had at a hotel. It was small, quaint, but surrounded by beautiful mountains and featured workers who were willing to help out in anyway they could. One worker even ran out a finished breakfast item to one of our grateful students. I highly recommend this particular hotel especially if you are with a big group. Thanks again for everything and continue to keep up the good work. People notice the little things.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Overall I had a very positive experience at Quality Inn. It is a typical Choice Hotel but what made the difference was the service. The manager at the Inn was very helpful, even giving a ride to my girlfriend to the bus stop (snowing and I was on a motorcycle!), and then matching our Expedia rate. I would recommend this hotel to someone who is looking for a cheap nights stay will good service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sahuarita, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I have been traveling for 2 days from Williston ND to Tucson AZ. We got pretty tired so around 10:00 we decided to stop in Trinidad CO. We checked in, the lobby was decent, you can tell it was older. Anyway we got to our FIRST room, and it was dirty! The bathroom towels where used and on the counter, AND the bed wasn't made. So I went up to the desk and they got me into another room. It was worse ALL the bathroom towels on the floor, pizza in the trash, and the bed a complete mess! I went to the front desk checked out, received a refund, and here I sit in the PERFECT Holiday Inn writing this review!

Stayed April 2014

Been to Quality Inn Trinidad? Share your experiences!