“Wonderful stay!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
Hastings
“Wonderful stay!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My speech team of 20 students and coaches really enjoyed our stay. The beds were comfortable and the morning food was great. They had all of the keys ready to go when we checked in late at night and check out was very easy. The staff made us feel welcomed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Hastings, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Thank you for your incredible hospitality! We drove for hours before we finally stopped and we were so pleased with this hotel that we didn't expect much from. I've traveled across the country with students on multiple occasions so I know a thing or two about hotels and cleanliness. The Quality Inn in Trinidad was one of the best experiences we all had at a hotel. It was small, quaint, but surrounded by beautiful mountains and featured workers who were willing to help out in anyway they could. One worker even ran out a finished breakfast item to one of our grateful students. I highly recommend this particular hotel especially if you are with a big group. Thanks again for everything and continue to keep up the good work. People notice the little things.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Overall I had a very positive experience at Quality Inn. It is a typical Choice Hotel but what made the difference was the service. The manager at the Inn was very helpful, even giving a ride to my girlfriend to the bus stop (snowing and I was on a motorcycle!), and then matching our Expedia rate. I would recommend this hotel to someone who is looking for a cheap nights stay will good service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sahuarita, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I have been traveling for 2 days from Williston ND to Tucson AZ. We got pretty tired so around 10:00 we decided to stop in Trinidad CO. We checked in, the lobby was decent, you can tell it was older. Anyway we got to our FIRST room, and it was dirty! The bathroom towels where used and on the counter, AND the bed wasn't made. So I went up to the desk and they got me into another room. It was worse ALL the bathroom towels on the floor, pizza in the trash, and the bed a complete mess! I went to the front desk checked out, received a refund, and here I sit in the PERFECT Holiday Inn writing this review!

Stayed April 2014
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

What a pleasant surprise. We needed a room last minute and were on a budget. This Quality Inn was a bargain. We did not expect much but when we saw the lobby and the room we were impressed. The room was very clean and neat. We had our dogs with us and they were welcome in the room. No pet odor, even though it was a 'pet' room. Breakfast was the usual fare plus hot scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage and biscuits and gravy. We would stay here again and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Tijeras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The lady that runs this hotel is extremely accommodating. Jackie in the breakfast area was kind, helpful and all with a smile! I plan on staying at this hotel every time I pass through this town (almost every other month)! I recommend this place to others.

• Stayed March 2014
Estes Park, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This Quality Inn is fantastic! We were so impressed with the cleanliness, staff, and the appearance of the establishment! The breakfast was absolutely wonderful! Way beyond what one would expect! The price was more than reasonable! If you were looking for a place to have a family gathering, this would be perfect! All the features you would need. The breakfast area could accomodate your group easily! Come and see! Bob & Mary Jo

Room Tip: Very comfortable rooms