“I Like It” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tower 64 Motel & RV

You added Tower 64 Motel & RV to your Saves list
Tower 64 Motel & RV
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10301 Santa Fe Trail Drive, I-25, Exit 11, Trinidad, CO 81082 (Formerly Budget Host Derrick Motel)   |
Special Rate
$52 includes all taxes...
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
Flagstaff, Arizona
“I Like It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good thing I missed the previous review; I would have never come otherwise LOL!

The first thing you notice driving in is that the place is undergoing work. The new owner, Dave, is like a new dad...he wanted to show off his baby. He took me on a little tour of the place, showing me both the old rooms and the newly refurbished rooms.

The room I stayed in was refurbished, and while not 5 star, had plenty more bells & whistles than I could use.

-The room and bathroom were both roomy and spotless.
-Hot water was immediately available.
-Internet was immediately available, and worked flawlessly.
-Bed was big (king) and comfy.
-Climate control worked great on this rather cold night.
-Despite being right off of the interstate, there was no road noise issue.
-Fridge & microwave were both clean.
-Big screen TV
-Soap/shampoo/conditioner
-Parking is right outside of the room's door.
-They had ice.
--Front desk service was excellent; above & beyond. I arrived very late; they adjusted my checkout time without me requesting it to give me some extra time.

For me, the only negative was the fridge. A dorm / cube type, it was a little on the small side. In the winter, not so much of an issue. In the summer, could be a minor issue.

As a budget traveler, I was very happy with the place. Frills are great, but enthusiastic staffing / management is ultimately what makes the real difference.

Room Tip: Ask the owner, Dave, if you have specific room needs. He seems eager to please.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Tower 64 Motel & RV? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tower 64 Motel & RV

Address: 10301 Santa Fe Trail Drive, I-25, Exit 11, Trinidad, CO 81082 (Formerly Budget Host Derrick Motel)
Location: United States > Colorado > Trinidad
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
Hotel Class:2 star — Tower 64 Motel & RV 2*
Tower 64 Motel & RV Park is private held small family business. We pride ourselves on being private so that we can pass on the savings to our guests as services and amenities. We have 26 rooms with a beautiful sunset and fisher peak view. We also have 12 pull in RV spots with full hook up. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tower 64 Motel & RV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Budget Host Derrick Hotel

If you own or manage Tower 64 Motel & RV, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.