“Jump off the Interstate and grab a great cup of coffee!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: Bar, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are a full service restaurant with a unique quality of having a full service espresso bar, as well as a full bar. We proudly serve a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Our coffees are always fresh and we are proud to feature Spanish Peaks Coffee Company out of Colorado Springs.
Amarillo, Texas
“Jump off the Interstate and grab a great cup of coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I needed to meet up with a collegue who was passing thru Trinidad as I was. I set up shop on a table and took care of business on my laptop while I waited. The staff was most accomodiating and made me feel right at home. Stop in at What-a-Grind and you'll be like me, looking for a reason to spend the night in this quaint mountain escape. oh yeah, the coffee was fantastic!

• Visited January 2014

Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA
“Cute - quick - kind - good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Glad we found such a great coffee shop. We got away from out usual Starbucks to find this competitively priced shop with BETTEE selections than the chain.

S. California
“Nice upgrade to the menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

It's nice that they have a bar now and you can get a drink with your meal. I like the Pork Buffalo Wings and the Fish & Chips. Salads are okay, but could use a freshly grilled chicken breast instead of one precooked. Overall, a good value for the money. Great coffee and smoothies too!

Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Hidden Jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Not sure I could ever locate it again but for tourists just passing through, we hit the jackpot. The atmosphere was comfortable and the food unexpectedly outstanding. Mind you, neither of us drink coffee but our sandwiches were hearty and tasty. You could tell that Lorin Manuel takes pride in serving the very best.

• Visited August 2013
Michigan
“Great lunch choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This "coffee shop" is much more than that. Table service, really good lunch and breakfast options, friendly service, good caps and other natural drink concoctions with reasonable prices. Coming north on I-25 take the Main Street exit and find your way downtown. Then the next ramp back on to I-25 north it right past the restaurant---so a particularly easy off/on freeway choice without having to eat fast food.

• Visited October 2013