Arrived for single night during the off season. I loved the staff, who remembered our names as well as our pup's, and greeted us whenever they saw us in the hotel. Room was very comfortable, shower was GREAT! I am just surprised they did not offer a dog bowl for water in the room. Many places we stay and let them know in advance about our dog coming with us will provide a dish for water.
My only problem was the restaurant, Palmyra. Limited menu choices, prices that would make you think you would be getting very nice preparation, but instead was either over-seasoned or over-done and there wasn't any substitutions for dietary requests. If it wasn't snowing in September, we would have left and gone to another restaurant down the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers a children's day spa as well as an indoor pool with water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peaks Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peaks Resort And Spa
- Peaks Hotel Telluride
- The Peaks Hotel Golden Door
- The Peaks Resort Golden Door
- Telluride Peaks Resort