This is a beautiful hotel in a great location. My room was large, very clean and well appointed with a nice sized fridge, a safe, plenty of storage, and a (usually) reliable wifi connection. The ski valet was very convenient, and the guys who worked there were a pleasure! The lobby was also lovely and had a fantastic view. All of the staff I encountered, from the front desk to housekeeping, were very friendly and professional.
The few criticisms are mostly minor: my room was really loud as it was next to the housekeeping closet, and also because it was on the third floor tier overlooking the lobby. All the noise from the lobby travelled up to my door, and at times it was hard to sleep because it was so loud. Also, the bed was unbearably soft and lumpy and needs to be flipped or replaced or something. In fairness, I never complained to the hotel about this, and so didn't give them a chance to fix this.
I would stay here again, and would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers a children's day spa as well as an indoor pool with water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peaks Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peaks Hotel Telluride
- Peaks Resort And Spa
- The Peaks Hotel Golden Door
- The Peaks Resort Golden Door
- Telluride Peaks Resort