Stayed here from sept 39-oct 1, 2012 and was quite pleased. I come to Telluride often and stay in Mountain Village, but this was the first time at The Peaks. I got a 2 California king bed room on the 6th floor. Beds were super comfortable and the room was large with a full size bath with separate shower and tub. The resort itself is very nice. The resturant has an outside seating area with the most picturesque view of Mt Wilson one could ask for. I spent quite a bit of time out there. The food was good and priced at the level one would expect at an upscale resort. Try the bacon Mac and cheese and the truffle fries. Tasty!!
I had my two daughters with me (7 and 9) and picked the Peaks specifically for this stay because the indoor/outdoor pool. There is a two story waterside that is super fun for both adults and kids. The only downfall is the pool closes at 8pm. This would be a big downside during ski season as there would really not be a lot of time to hit the pool/hot tubs once you finish with après ski and then dinner.
The service and staff were top notch and the valet very quick. You are within walking distance to the gondola station in Mountain Village as well as many other reaturants and shops. Didn't try the spa during this stay, but I do plan to come back during the winter and try it then.
All around, The Peaks is worth a stay. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers a children's day spa as well as an indoor pool with water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Peaks Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peaks Resort And Spa
- Peaks Hotel Telluride
- The Peaks Hotel Golden Door
- The Peaks Resort Golden Door
- Telluride Peaks Resort