My husband and I were given a couples massage as a gift. We drove to the hotel to be less than warmly greeted by a valet. Upon arrival at the spa we were sent to seperate locker rooms. My husband, a big guy at 6'4" was left to figure out how to find a robe that fit. It's a very european style hotel and the spa robes were small even for me. The attendant was of no help, barely spoke english, the front desk people also were of no help. He even offered to buy a robe from the gift shop and was told they couldn't help him. So he left and ask that I was told he'd be waiting in the lobbly for me, for me to go ahead and enjoy my massage. However the only message I recieved was that he had left the hotel. Confused that my husband would leave me there, I also redressed and went off to see what happened and there he was sitting in the lobby.
Needless to say we did not get our massage, we were very disappointed, rather offended at the disregard, and our friend felt terrible. What was to be a wonderful experience for all involed ended up being terrible. .
- Also Known As:
- Peaks Resort And Spa
- Peaks Hotel
- Peaks Hotel Telluride
- The Peaks Hotel Golden Door
- The Peaks Resort Golden Door
- Telluride Peaks Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers a children's day spa as well as an indoor pool with water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Peaks Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.