My family stayed here last February with another family. From the moment you get to the lodge you feel like you are on vacation. We stayed in a 3rd level 3 bedroom lodge and it had all the expected amenities for upscale lodging. Unfortunately, when I got there I had some oxygen deprivation issues however they had and oxygen bar just for these type issues. They were very gracious and got me right up to the bat and ended up providing this free of charge. I never had another issue while I was there. The location was perfect with shopping and a great pizza place 200yds away. Of course the skiing was great. If it says anything, we are going back for New Years 2014.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Heritage Place Franz Klammer Hotel
- Fairmont Heritage Place Franz Klammer Hotel Telluride
- Fairmont Telluride
- Telluride Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge is located in the heart of Mountain Village above Telluride. Just steps from the base of the Telluride Ski Resort the lodge offers complimentary airport transportation, ski valet, heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool, full service spa, steam room, hot tubs and 24-hour concierge. The property features 63 luxurious two and three-bedroom residences that range in size between 1,400 and 1,800 square feet. They feature high-end kitchens, balconies with slope-side views and gas fireplace. Enjoy your home away from home with the personalized service of Fairmont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.