“One of the Best” 5 of 5 stars

550 West Depot Avenue, PO Box 948, Telluride, CO 81435   |
Denver
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2008

I live in Colorado and have seen most of the mountain towns, and this is by far the best place I've stayed at. I own a timeshare in Breckenridge, and made an exchange through Interval for a week's stay in October. Prior to my visit to Telluride, Breckenridge had been my favorite. I've heard many things about the area, and have always been curious about it. The San Juan mountains are spectacular. It might have been the fact that I visited during the fall, but I found the town to be mellow and laid back. The River Club was the highlight of my stay there. I went down for rest and relaxation, to do some writing and reading, and take in a few hikes. I got everything I could have wanted. The staff at the club was friendly, helpful, and respectful. Although I could have received any assistance I asked for, they gave me the privacy that I sought. I would highly recommend it, and although I don't like to return to places I've already seen, I would go back to the River Club in a heartbeat.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the unit, underground parking, staff helpfulness
  • Disliked — Could not think of one thing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
LarryMallard, General Manager at The River Club Condos, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Thank you for the kind words and for your review of the River Club. It was our pleasure hosting you and your family and we hope to see you again in the future.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2008

We stayed at the River Club over Christmas and had a great experience. The units are very nice, the staff is great, and the common area for coffee and (when we were there) wine and cheese reception is wonderful. 2.5 blocks from the gondola; 4 blocks from the center of town. The outside hot tub is fantastic.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled with friends

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2008

Staying at The River Club in Telluride made a great ski vacation one of the best ever. We'll make The River Club our annual plush & mellow ski retreat, The friendly and well trained staff greeted us at the door, delivering skiis and bags to all the right places every time, even stocking our kitchen with groceries at our request, Walk doen to the lobby and a car is always available to drop us off at our dining destination, reservations made and confirmed by the concierge, Discounts at the ski rental shop, too. The kids have a game room, there's a secluded hot tub on the edge of the river trail, boot heaters in the basement near the fitness center. Quiet, excellent service, great location- walk to everything.
A leaking dishwasher was changed out entirely in an hour. Internet connection attended to within the hour, Humidifiers were provided and plenty of plush linens. We could not have asked for anything more, especially with the best snow we've seen in years, Love the mountain. Love The River Club.

• Liked — Service, location, quality
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family

The River Club - Telluride

Been to The River Club Condos? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The River Club Condos

Address: 550 West Depot Avenue, PO Box 948, Telluride, CO 81435
Location: United States > Colorado > Telluride
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Telluride
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Whatever your need, the River Club accommodates with 12 two-bedroom and 12 three-bedroom residences ranging from 1,000+ square feet to nearly 1,500 square feet. Enjoy the relaxing sounds of the San Miguel River and the breathtaking views of the Telluride Ski Mountain as the backdrop to the club. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The River Club Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The River Club Condos Hotel Telluride

If you own or manage The River Club Condos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.