We stayed at Cimarron Lodge the week of the Brews and Blues Festival in Telluride, Colorado. We rented a two bedroom condo which overlooked one of the ski trails and shared this lovely place with another couple from our hometown.
The Lodge is on the outskirts of town and has a gorgeous view of the mountains. The Goose bus comes right in front of the Lodge every 15 minutes giving you a ride into town and the park area where the Blues Festival took place. Such a nice convenience!
Our unit was perfect for two couples! The master bedroom and bath were upstairs and the downstairs had the spare bedroom, bath, kitchen, living room, and a large dining room table. We prepared our breakfasts every morning (saving money) and enjoyed sitting on the balcony in the evenings prior to going out for dinner.
Cimarron Lodge is the perfect place to stay while visiting Telluride. Clark's Grocery is nearby where you can mail letters, get groceries, fresh homeade coffee, newspapers, etc. We hope to return here again and rent from this same owner.
Thanks to the owners of this unit at Cimarron Lodge for sharing their "piece of heaven" with us for a week. We WILL be back!!!
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Cimarron Hotel
- Resortquest Cimarron Hotel Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of lift 7, Cimarron Lodge offers one of the best locations for your Telluride vacation. This large complex includes underground parking, two common outdoor hot tubs, and several on-site businesses, such as ski rental, coffee window, and hair salon. Accommodations range from simple hotel rooms to a luxury four-bedroom condo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Cimarron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.