“Pretty good.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 71 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Same ownership as La Cocina de Luz and located right next to it, but serves middle-eastern food, whereas La Cocina de Luz serves Mexican food.
Montrose, Colorado
“Pretty good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have eaten at Caravan four times. I have many years of exposure to Middle Eastern food and always have it as my most common food at home, yes, I cook it myself. Having said that, the food is pretty good to excellent, there will be regional and personal touch differences from place to place. Understand that Telluride has to cater to upper class and maybe middle class appetites and budgets. My waits were very brief,maybe other reviewers arrived when they were overwhelmed by large groups? The food was as expected with no issues. The only strange thing was a 'fill in" order taker did not give me back my change? Since it was only about 30 cents, I decided to let it go.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“Great vegetarian/vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I completely disagree with the other reviews. The food is great and the wait was not long the two times I went. The falafel is delicious and worth any wait.

• Visited July 2012