We stayed here in early October to enjoy the fall foliage. The staff make this place. From Suzanne, Misha, to Justin and the manager (whose name escapes me, I want to say Keith but could be wrong). They were all a true delight and made our stay just that much more enjoyable. Loved taking the gondola over to town and we did not drive for two days straight. Also appreciate the free parking. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Might be a bit cold in the winter as we were chilly in early October, but I did see heaters in each room. Would gladly return and I wish everyone there a wonderful winter season and Justin from Louisiana good luck with his ski lessons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bear Creek Lodge in Mountain Village is a great option for accommodations in Telluride. With 31 comfortable condos ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms in size, Bear Creek Lodge is perfect for your stay with your family or as a large group. This property is conveniently located with easy ski access to the Lower Village Bypass ski run via a semi-private lift. This Telluride property also offers a free shuttle for guests, making it easy to get anywhere in Mountain Village. Bear Creek Lodge also includes amenities such as a fitness center, free wireless Internet, free parking, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, outdoor heated pool and sauna. Each condo offers a gas fireplace in the living room and a fully updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bear Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Creek Hotel Telluride
- Bear Creek Lodge Telluride