“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Flavor Telluride is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 63 restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Columbia
Telluride, Colorado
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The mussels here are amazing, as is anything else that you decide to get. I had the Scallops and they were great--on a bed of sweet potato mash I believe. Also, the Tomahawk steak that they have on special sometimes is a great way to share a huge huge steak. Very worth it, and good atmosphere too.

Visited May 2013

84% Recommend
“Quaint, Classy, Local Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Flavor is just up Oak Street from the gondola. I decided to walk in after reading the reviews and passing the place several times over the course of a several trip to Telluride.

What a quaint, friendly place! I would recommend reservations as I ended up eating in the small lounge on the side of the restaurant. If your are looking for a quiet evening, this may not be the place due to acoustics of small room and hardwood floors ...particularly on a busy night. In the summer, the prize tables are outside where you can people watch as folks make their way from Main Street and the Gondola.

The food was tasty and well proportioned. It had a good presentation and the Kobe rib eye melted in my mouth.

Service was attentive and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We made a reservation (which we didn't need since it was really empty) and when we arrived were warmly greeted. We heard (from a local) that this is a newer place. My co-diner and I both chose the kobe steak. All I can say is YUM!!! Probably the tastiest steak I've had in a while. The sides that came with it-truffle mashed potatoes and asparagus were equally delicious. We shared the pumpkin chiffon pie, which our server deemed the best dessert they have. We totally agreed with her on how good it was. Hope you get more diners here, it's a great little place.

Visited March 2013
Telluride, Colorado, United States
“Local Foodie says eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I, who both live in Telluride, decided to go out to dinner one evening and picked Flavor, it was our first dining experience there. We are both avid foodies and work in customer service oriented fields, so I would call us very particular. We had an amazing dinner with great service. Everything was prepared perfectly and plated nicely. They were down a server that evening, but recovered remarkably. I am not normally a reviewer, but felt that locals and visitors alike need to know about this little gem in our town. The combination of service and quality of food definitely are the best in Telluride right now.

• Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“We really liked this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our food was delicious, the restaurant is adorable inside, and the service was spot-on. It is pretty expensive, as is almost everything in Telluride. The wine list was very good. My son had the lamb chops, which were delicious, and my husband had another beef dish which was a special that night. The fish was fresh and tasty. Very good meal!

• Visited March 2013