“A good stop on our trip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brew Pub, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Vegetarian, Pasta, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Artisan Beer Genuine Food Good Times
Denver, Colorado
“A good stop on our trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Has eaten here on my last trip to Telluride and decided to go for it again after my hike up Bear Creek. The thought of a nice cold beer and some "pub" grub sounded good. Was not disappointed. Good selection of beers, food was good and a good amount of TV's to watch sports on. The surroundings inside are nothing to write home about but you have to remember you're in a mountain town and that's part of the charm. I would certainly go back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Perris, California
“Ribs and Prime Rib”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Very disappointing since the ownership changed last year. Three of our party had the ribs, one the prime ribs. The prime ribs was really bad. I was surprise the person did not send it back for something else. Salads were very average.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Everywhere, USA
“Average beer, ok nachos”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We tried a couple of different beers including two different pale ales one which was a rotating specialty beer. They were ok, not bad, but not among the best I have had. A lot of that is just a matter of taste. There was no happy hour for beer which we found odd for a brew pub. We had the nachos which were also just ok although the homemade salsa was above average and in house made guacamole also good. I would probably return mainly because it's the only brew pub in Telluride that I'm aware of although I wouldn't have high expectations.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City
“Try the vegetable soup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had a soup and salad combo (along with a tasty micro-brew). The salad was fine (the balsamic vinaigrette was particularly tasty!) and I was pleasantly surprised by the hearty vegetable soup. Very good and I can only imagine how much better it would be in the winter time after a day of skiing.

Visited July 2012
San Diego, California
“Tough to beat having a pub at the base of an awesome hike!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

7 miles on Bear Creek Falls trail and this brewery awaits at the bottom. Can it get much better really? I'm a discerning craft brew fan so I've been to better brewpubs but I have to say this place fit the bill. We split nachos and a salad a few beers and rested after our hike have to say this place is all right in my book.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere