“Live music” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Telluride
“Live music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had a great time hanging out listening to live music in the Nook. The service was friendly, and atmosphere inviting. We will definitely be back for more live music. Drinks and food were really good too!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Lancaster, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The accommodation where good the rooms where very nice and just big enough I enjoyed having all the pillows to choose from made it so nice. The staff service was great. I was there From Oct19th thru Nov. 20 for business it was the off season so the resturant was a little less then what one would like. I would recommend this hotel. and the restaurants down the road where very good.

Room Tip: don't use the humidifier they provide they are old and I don't know if they are clean enough...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Lahaina, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is a dream come true as the staff were so hospitable and the rooms were beautiful, not too small and clean; the coffee was fantastic! The hotel is accessible to the downtown area if you don't mind walking a short walk which I didn't having been in a plane for 8 hrs! The bed was not to firm and not too soft and the comforters are the ones that they can clean easily so I didn't mind snuggling up to it. There were extra pillows which could be easily cleaned as well which made the bed a wonderful haven from the cold. The room would warm up nicely, and they even had a humidifier! There was a free shuttle service and they were friendly and eager to take us where we needed to be! If you wanted to dine in "The Nook" is the small restaurant in the hotel, and the food was spectacular, the wine was great, malbec, and the service was great and friendly. No pretentiousness here which I appreciate! I will be back again and again and I would advise you to check this place out as it's the best. Also, the Spa and my hot rock massage with Teresa was the best massage I have ever had and my sister's massage was the best she ever has experienced as well.

Room Tip: i enjoyed my room 106 as it had a walkout patio which backed up to a field and the beautiful mountai...
Green Features: Excellent--they had recyclable containers for your trash.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Wichita, Douglass, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a wonderful hotel - well located w/ everything you can expect from a high end hotel at a reasonable price. Well located in town w/ lovely front lounge with huge fireplace; had a large table where you can gather w/ friends for wine & conversation. Their restaurant had a great eggs benedict & lots of choices for bfast. Best thing is the staff will provide you with a free ride & recommendations for local restaurants. I am a flatlander & they helped me get oxygen & things from the pharmacy to get me rehydrated. The massage therapists were wonderful- Marie is the best I've had for deep tissue & hot rocks. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Rooms are small but enough room for desk, chair & table & king bed. Bathrooms were large w...
Green Features: They save the soap for the international soap recycle programs.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent staff and accommodation close to the center. Second time we have stayed here and it was just as enjoyable as the first time. Telluride is increasingly becoming expensive but the quality and value of The Hotel Telluride remains -

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Mickleton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

We have stayed here at least six times, so needless to say we love it. The staff if always so kind and eager to please. The hotel is always clean. My favorite part is the lobby, I could sit there for hours and read, I feel like I am home. I can't imagine staying anywhere else. Not to mention the town itself it is small but charming. The restaurants are amazing. Never had a bad time in Telluride.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

I was in Telluride on business and randomly chose the Hotel Telluride for my one night stay. I only wish I could have stayed longer. The lobby is gorgeous and I was greeted by two very friendly men, Austin and Kevin. Austin wound up being our bellman and chauffeur to downtown. He was extremely helpful and polite, walking the luggage trolly down to the parking garage to get my bags. Kevin at the front desk was very cordial and welcoming. It is always nice to have a warm greeting when you stay in hotels as often as I do. My room was nicely appointed with free and fast internet (a pet peeve of mine), strong shower, big fluffy towels and a comfortable bed. I don't know what else I could ask for in a hotel, actually.

Kevin recommended a fabulous restaurant, Cosmo, which I will review separately, and Austin drove us there.

Breakfast was delicious and inexpensive. I have suddenly forgotten the name of the front desk person who checked me out (Sarah?) but she was very professional.

I just wish I could have stayed here much longer. It would have been excellent.

Room Tip: I would ask for a higher floor. I was on the first floor and felt a bit exposed, since I like to le...
Green Features: They have a save-the-soap program, which I appreciate because I am always using the hotel soap and leaving so much of it behind. THey donate it to programs around the world. As all hotels do these days, they encourage guests to re-use their towels.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to The Hotel Telluride? Share your experiences!