“Oh!!Man!! Taylor and his team!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Spanish, Tapas
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Oh!!Man!! Taylor and his team!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

we were a bunch!! 12 ina small table!!!.....and they still delivered the best bar food *(if i can call that!) because is not!! is Formula One recipes!! with style!! flavorful!!!
love it!! will come in a heart beat!!!

Visited June 2013

“Mayo on my Asian Duck Bun, tasted like Arby's Sauce.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We used to love going There. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have fun There, and cannot giggle and talk loud, as the owner gives crazy looks. Steak plate and Special fish were good. However, the duck buns used to be very very tasty, crispy, with a nice Asian Sauce. That has been changed to a mayo sauce. Not as good. The sprouts we had we're burned and extra greasy. Friends I was with were given drinks to "try" as experiments, didn't like them, but still paid for them. Maybe just a bad time, but disappointing. I used to recommend all the time. I will try again in the future.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Telluride, CO
“Owner/Bartender is full of himself - Better service at Emilio's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Worst service I have ever received at this place. The owner is so full of himself I am pretty sure he dislocates his sholder patting himself on the back on a regular basis. He made fun of me with his buddies at the end of the bar because I ordered his well whiskey neat. Which happens to be Bulliet Rye. He then proceeded to give me grief after I didn't tip him. Here is a tip, "Take your attitude and pompus vibe back to Brooklyn."

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
NYC
“Really cool place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I loved there! The staff was lovely and lots of fund. Love the vibe and drinks and the shot skis! Also the small plates were delicious. A must for apres ski!

Visited March 2013
Southlake, Texas
“Nothing Lasts Forever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

...and that goes for the good vibes of There in Telluride. We have really enjoyed this funky little joint for the past couple of years but our visit last week left much to be desired. The flash-fried brussell sprouts were as good as ever, and turned out to be the highlight of the evening. They were out of their red pepper jam used to make their signature drinks and the draft beer listed on the menu was non-existent. Our waiter was pleasant and attentive but the owner was a real jerk. Without asking, he snatched away one of our dishes before we were even finished with the food, then rudely grabbed the menus from our table (dropping a napkin in my plate) even tho we were still in the process of ordering different dishes. When I asked him if we were bothering him he made some remark about menus on the table bothering him (made no sense to me). He was really just downright rude. We just tried to overlook the issue and have a good time. My wife ordered another drink, which the waiter completely forgot. Somebody must have realized what was going on because the waiter brought us a complimentary dessert board, which was nice. The bill, as usual, was settled via an iPad, which has choices for the tip of 17%, 21%, 25%, etc. Unfortunately, they don't disclose that the tip is based on the food, drink AND TAX. So our easy check-the-box 21% tip was in reality 24%. I've always recommended this place to anyone visiting Telluride. That won't be the case anymore.

• Visited March 2013