“Really cool place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
NYC
“Really cool place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I loved there! The staff was lovely and lots of fund. Love the vibe and drinks and the shot skis! Also the small plates were delicious. A must for apres ski!

Visited March 2013

Southlake, Texas
“Nothing Lasts Forever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

...and that goes for the good vibes of There in Telluride. We have really enjoyed this funky little joint for the past couple of years but our visit last week left much to be desired. The flash-fried brussell sprouts were as good as ever, and turned out to be the highlight of the evening. They were out of their red pepper jam used to make their signature drinks and the draft beer listed on the menu was non-existent. Our waiter was pleasant and attentive but the owner was a real jerk. Without asking, he snatched away one of our dishes before we were even finished with the food, then rudely grabbed the menus from our table (dropping a napkin in my plate) even tho we were still in the process of ordering different dishes. When I asked him if we were bothering him he made some remark about menus on the table bothering him (made no sense to me). He was really just downright rude. We just tried to overlook the issue and have a good time. My wife ordered another drink, which the waiter completely forgot. Somebody must have realized what was going on because the waiter brought us a complimentary dessert board, which was nice. The bill, as usual, was settled via an iPad, which has choices for the tip of 17%, 21%, 25%, etc. Unfortunately, they don't disclose that the tip is based on the food, drink AND TAX. So our easy check-the-box 21% tip was in reality 24%. I've always recommended this place to anyone visiting Telluride. That won't be the case anymore.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Best place in Telluride!!! Jam Drinks YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

So we were in Telluride for our wedding/honeymoon and I had heard about this place called There... had to check it out. I am so glad we did! We ended up going back 4 more times!!! First off, the drinks are amazing! They bartenders aren't just bartenders, they are mixologists which is a term mostly used in NYC for the top of the top! These guys are just that! The jam drinks (the blueberry vodka being my fav!) are a MUST try! I have already tried to make them a few times now that we are back in NJ. (they are not even close to as good!) So on to the food... I wasn't expecting too much bc I thought it was more of a bar. Boy was I wrong! The food was first class, and again, I am used to eating in spots in NYC. The brussell sprouts were like candy and I had to have them everytime we went, even if we were just stopping in before heading to dinner elsewhere. The fish special which was a whole branzino and a mahi mahi, were both fantastic! The lettuce wraps were really good too! Everything we had was SO good and everyone agreed! We did a ski-shot behind the bar which was very fun! We even came for a drink on our wedding night!! The whole place is full of great people!! There is a blast!! The owners are great people and I miss it like crazy! I can't wait to go back!! Check out the fun huge Jenga game too right outside!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Fun place, surprisingly good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a trendy, popular (is that redundant?) tapas bar that is a lot of fun. The crispy spicy duck steamed buns were delicious, but my favorite thing was the Kobe Kushiyake (skewers) and the elk lettuce wraps. Everything is small, so you are meant to order lots of little things to get a taste of as many as possible. The Ramen soup dish was very big, but not enough meat or broth. This was our favorite dinner in Telluride.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“It's so much fun There”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a little mixology bar that also serves food. There is not glitzy! The drinks are fun and imaginative. If your not sure what to try, the staff will suggest something to your liking or make up something. The staff is a great group of hands on fun people. They serve some unique small bites as well as a couple of entree's to share. It's always a good time There.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere