“Good, basic baked goods” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 63 restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen, Mexican, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Affectionately known as B-I-T, we are Telluride's favorite spot for fast breakfast, sandwiches, pizza, and moderate priced dining. We're newly rebuilt 1/2 block south of Main Street at 127 S. Fir. Look for the big red corrugated building. We're fast, and can handle even the crowds during the big festivals with only a few minutes in line.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good, basic baked goods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Went in two times on our recent visit to Telluride. Good coffee, tasty bagel with a TON of cream cheese. Counter staff was a little grumpy, but warmed up to us when we made the effort to reach out. Quick in and out.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
Vermont
“Tons of Yummy Baked Goods!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stumbled upon this huge bakery during a recent trip and the few items we bought (pastries and bagels) were really delish! Light and fluffy. Yum!

• Visited October 2013
western colorado
“a nice bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

On our last visit, we stopped here to get some baked goods. They were very good. We did not eat a meal. The variety is abundant and service quick.

• Visited September 2013
Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
“Rude, rude, rude!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We used to frequent this spot in our past travels to Telluride buy no longer after this last visit. We were treated horribly and the staff's attitude was only confirmed by a Telluride local sitting next to us when I shared my experience (apparently this is not uncommon for this establishment). Sure, the food and pastries are good, but they will never again have my business after acting so horrible when I asked for a bowl to put water in for my overheated dog. After asking for a small paper bowl (worth a few cents??) I was asked "why??" and when I explained why I was told "why would I give you one of MY bowls for a DOG!?" The tone with which that message was delivered and the attitude of the gal behind the desk was nothing short of disrespectful, loud (it was quite embarrassing), and downright mean. Interesting in a community where most folks own dogs and 'puppy parking' is all over the town! I'm sure they won't miss our business (we're just two little 'ol folks) but I won't spend my money here again as long a these same people are running this business. It's unfortunate :-(

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tallahassee, Florida
“We loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We spent a week in Telluride in July and came to Baked everyday. We liked their calzones and empanadas, but what we really loved was their fresh-baked bread and buns and cookies and pastries. Everyday we filled a big bag with these delicious goodies and took it to our hotel room to enjoy with our evening tea or morning coffee. They have like a dozen different kinds, and the display changes during the day, with the best selection before noon. It's a very simple place, but very good!

• Visited July 2013