“This complex needs serious updating” 2 of 5 stars
Review of ResortQuest Telluride

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Telluride
ResortQuest Telluride
You added ResortQuest Telluride to your Saves list
666 West Colorado, Telluride, CO 81435   |
michigan
“This complex needs serious updating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2010

Good location near town and Gondola. My stay was in #7 and, while clean, many things did not work properly.......clocks not set, lamps not plugged in, TV remote not working, phone not working, thermostats not accurate. These are individually owned condos so I don't know how some of the others are but I was told this was one of the best. The whole complex needs updating. It would only be a deal at half the cost. Maybe.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Farmington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Our unit was very large for a one-bedroom unit. Nothing fancy but clean, comfortable, conveniently located near the grocery store/ chairlift, and amazingly priced compared to most Telluride condos. The end units (109,209,309) have an extra window and feel very open with lot of light.

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
billings
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2008

i would just like to say that i went to stay at a resortquest property in telluride colorado and due to the management and a few other factors it was the WORST TRIP I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! phil morris the so called property manager is the rudest most unproffesional "manager" i have ever encountered!! the condo we stayed in was misrepresented by the people we talked to and when we requested some clean towels it took them 2 days to get them to us!! when we asked for some type of reimbursement or credit we were told that it was not their responsibilty to do that! the condo they put us in was dirty and the place smelled of smoke and stale sweat. the blankets seemed to have never been washed and i am sure that if i took a black light to them they would have knocked we backward from the glow!!! the shower was filthy and the washclothes had spots of mold on them!!! we were told by Phil Morris that they would take care of it but nothing was done about the state of the condo or our other complaints!!! i would Never recommend that anyone Ever stay at the properties mangaed by resortquest!!! i would recommend staying in a tent before staying in there rundown properties with their rude employees and overpriced services!!!!

• Liked — nothing was good about the accomadation
  • Disliked — that it was not cleaned and in obvious need of repair
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2008

Avoid ResortQuest - you can get much better deals on condos by going through VRBO.com to book accommodations directly from the owner.

Stayed August 2008
Houston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2007

Telluride is a fabulous destination, but I do NOT recommend using ResortQuest when planning for accommodations in Telluride. I made the initial reservation on the web back in June and found the site to be a bit misleading. I reserved a gold condominium only to be sent a reservation confirmation for a ‘bronze’ condominium. When I spoke with the reservation agent, she assured me there is really no difference between the condos (I know better now).

Our reservation was for a condo at the Cimmeron Lodge and the web site boasted beautiful views of the ski mountain from the outside deck. When we arrived at the condo, we found it to be very disappointing. The kitchen sink was dirty, there was hair and dust in the bathrooms, and the ‘deck’ was under major construction and unsafe. My husband and I are both engineers, and this deck was soft and covered with Tyvak material without adequate support. There was also a hole in the deck, along with dust, dirt and cobwebs. It looked like construction was started months ago and was just left to rot. The smell inside the condo reminded me of a whole season of beer and sweat, and the windows were so dirty, it impacted the light coming into the condo. I would classify it a ‘dump’.

My question to Resortquest is, do you inspect these residences regularly? I had half a mind to contact the city inspector regarding the unsafe conditions found on the deck (might have been the only way to get out of our contract with Resortquest). Fortunately, the reservations agent in town was able to find another condo for us and this was better, but still had issues. The sheets on the master bed were dirty (either not changed or changed out with dirty sheets). I did the laundry as we had a washing machine and dryer in the unit. The sheets provided did not fit the bed properly either. Also, this kitchen sink was dirty here too. They should let the housekeeping folks know that a little Ajax and a scrubber will remove the dirt and film from the previous tenents (I left some for them under the sink). I felt we left the place cleaner than when we found it. I was almost relieved when the housekeeping folks failed to show as agreed (the contract mentioned trash and towel change out every other day with a full cleaning mid week – this never happened), I did not want them changing the sheets & towels I had just cleaned. Additionally, we found a vacuum in the living room but it did not appear to have been used (cherrios, dust, crumbs on the floor, etc.). The kitchen floor was also sticky.
We will not be using or recommending Resortquest ever again.

Stayed September 2007
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2007

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and decided to take a road trip to Telluride. We stayed at the Cimmarron Lodge through ResortQuest and it was amazing!! A friend of ours called ResortQuest (unbeknown to us) and informed them that it was our anniversary, they not only upgraded us but put some champagne and sparkling cider in our room (I believe she also told them I was 7 months pregnant)! They went above and beyond and made our weekend unforgettable. Even though it was the off-season and not a ton of restaurants or shops are open, the ones that were, were so friendly and the prices were not that terrible. Brown Dog Pizza was great and I highly reccommend the coffee at Coffee Cowboy!

• Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2007

My family and I stayed in Telluride during March 2007. Our accommodations were booked through ResortQuest. As can occasionally occur, there was an issue due to some initial confusion as to the type of accommodations that we wanted. Fortunately, we were able to talk to Alicia Thomas, ResortQuest's Guest Service Manager. Alicia exhibited outstanding customer service to reverse the confusion by spending a few hours arranging alternate accommodations that were more than satisfactory. If you are planning on staying in Telluride, call ResortQuest and ask for Alicia.

Stayed March 2007

Been to ResortQuest Telluride? Share your experiences!