If you want to pay $20 for parking and have a tiny room with paper thin walls, this is the place for you. I am giving it 3 stars because it is less than a 5 minute walk to the gondola station and we got a great deal on Priceline, so we got what we paid for.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel Telluride
- Mountain Hotel Telluride
- Telluride Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Telluride hotel options include spacious hotel suites and condo rentals. Mountain Lodge Telluride has never been better, with slope-side convenience, upscale amenities and gracious services, Mountain Lodge at Telluride completes the ultimate Telluride skiing experience. Located in the contemporary Mountain Village resort community, our resort is ideally located midway up Telluride Mountain. Surrounded by panoramic views of the majestic San Juan Mountains, our hotel features three log-and-stone buildings and a main lodge, whose tremendous lobby is warmed by an immense river-rock fireplace. Gleaming with rich leather and rustic Western elegance, the lobby also features the View Bar and Grill, perfect for quiet afternoon and evening gatherings while on your Telluride vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mountain Lodge at Telluride reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.