Just recently returned from 4 nights here. Our 1BR suite was very well appointed with a super comfortable bed and had a wonderful view of the mountains. The staff was all friendly and helpful, and the pool area was a pleasant place to hang out in the afternoons with a tremendous view. Easy walk to the Gondola and the adjacent grocery store. Our one dinner in the restaurant / bar was good but the menu is pretty simple. On the downside the suite was quite small, three people (using the sofa bed) made it quite cozy and only two could fit at a time on the balcony, and sofa bed users have to go through the bedroom to reach the bathroom. Four would be a crowd here. On-site guest parking is tight and outdoors (I think the small garage is for owners), and they hit you up for $20 a day for the privilege. You don't need a car in Telluride so avoid one if you can. I could see parking being a real hassle in the winter with the snow. Lastly they were revamping the Wi-Fi system while we were there so access kept crashing - bad luck for us and they posted a notice, but still an annoyance. Overall Mountain Lodge is a great value - I'd give it 4 1/2 stars if I could - and we'd definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel Telluride
- Mountain Hotel Telluride
- Telluride Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Telluride hotel options include spacious hotel suites and condo rentals. Mountain Lodge Telluride has never been better, with slope-side convenience, upscale amenities and gracious services, Mountain Lodge at Telluride completes the ultimate Telluride skiing experience. Located in the contemporary Mountain Village resort community, our resort is ideally located midway up Telluride Mountain. Surrounded by panoramic views of the majestic San Juan Mountains, our hotel features three log-and-stone buildings and a main lodge, whose tremendous lobby is warmed by an immense river-rock fireplace. Gleaming with rich leather and rustic Western elegance, the lobby also features the View Bar and Grill, perfect for quiet afternoon and evening gatherings while on your Telluride vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Mountain Lodge at Telluride reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.