We were able to check in early as well as upgrade to a junior suite thanks to Robert and Doug!! Robert and Doug were extremely friendly, helpful and gave us good suggestions about the town, Bridal Veil Falls, and helped map out our trip to Breckenridge for a more scenic drive. So thanks you guys!! In fact, the entire staff was very friendly.At one point, we had called the desk to ask them to print out some maps. Not only did they print them out, but they had someone deliver them right to our door. Wow! What service.Our room was awesome, our patio offered beautiful views of the mountains and the gondola's. It was quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. Did I mention our room 2014 was awesome? Two fireplaces, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room and king size bed. And yes, we did use the fireplaces for the chilly mornings.We had breakfast at The View restaurant right on the property and our waiter was very nice, friendly, and we had a nice chat as to how he came to live in Telluride. Seems like everyone comes for a season, and never leaves. The food was excellent, the coffe good. It was a short distance to walk to the free gondola's which you take to get downtown. It was perfect. We didn't move our car for two days. The gondola is a beautiful scenic ride; we saw an Elk on our last day right under us. This resort is beautiful and we came at a perfect time of the year as it wasn't crowded and the rates were very good. There is a grocery store by the gondola's. It's pricey, but has whatever you need. So bring your bikes, your walking sticks, your adventure and definitely stay here. You will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel Telluride
- Mountain Hotel Telluride
- Telluride Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Telluride hotel options include spacious hotel suites and condo rentals. Mountain Lodge Telluride has never been better, with slope-side convenience, upscale amenities and gracious services, Mountain Lodge at Telluride completes the ultimate Telluride skiing experience. Located in the contemporary Mountain Village resort community, our resort is ideally located midway up Telluride Mountain. Surrounded by panoramic views of the majestic San Juan Mountains, our hotel features three log-and-stone buildings and a main lodge, whose tremendous lobby is warmed by an immense river-rock fireplace. Gleaming with rich leather and rustic Western elegance, the lobby also features the View Bar and Grill, perfect for quiet afternoon and evening gatherings while on your Telluride vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mountain Lodge at Telluride reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.