We so loved our stay here last year that we returned this year for a ski trip with six friends. Because of our 8 person group, we chose to stay in the gorgeous four bedroom cabin that is just steps away from the slopes. The cabin's high ceilings and tall windows make the mountain views from the living room and balcony spectacular. The bedrooms were nicely appointed with comfortable beds. Three full baths. The kitchen is very nice with high end appliances. The living and dining room area is perfect and gave our group a wonderful space to gather together for meals and conversation. The only drawback is that the master bedroom is located on the top loft level and it has no door. Its interior windows overlook the main level living room. Those interior windows have no blinds and therefore you cannot block out the light from downstairs. Nevertheless, we loved the master and its exterior windows facing the slopes. The master bath also has both a tub and shower and all bathrooms have heated floors. We absolutely loved the ski in / ski out access and leaving our skis on the cabin porch. The hotel does not have much of a spa, but they did have one masseuse who used a small room located next to the bar / dining room. He was overbooked, a clear indication some attention should be given to a new spa. The staff are great and the location is outstanding. I see some others have complained about the location, but we love it. Just a few steps out the door of our cabin and we are skiing on the really fun double cabin slope. It takes you directly down to two main lifts that will take you to many other possibilities. The free hotel shuttle is also great if you want a quick ride to the gondola or the grocery store. For ski in / ski out convenience and luxurious accommodations, this four bedroom cabin is an excellent choice. I cannot wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel
- Mountain Lodge At Telluride Hotel Telluride
- Mountain Hotel Telluride
- Telluride Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Telluride hotel options include spacious hotel suites and condo rentals. Mountain Lodge Telluride has never been better, with slope-side convenience, upscale amenities and gracious services, Mountain Lodge at Telluride completes the ultimate Telluride skiing experience. Located in the contemporary Mountain Village resort community, our resort is ideally located midway up Telluride Mountain. Surrounded by panoramic views of the majestic San Juan Mountains, our hotel features three log-and-stone buildings and a main lodge, whose tremendous lobby is warmed by an immense river-rock fireplace. Gleaming with rich leather and rustic Western elegance, the lobby also features the View Bar and Grill, perfect for quiet afternoon and evening gatherings while on your Telluride vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Mountain Lodge at Telluride reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.