“The Pros” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
London, England, United Kingdom
“The Pros”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The torment and skiing through gritted teeth was brought to a shuddering halt by Joe at Boot Doctors. Hence I enjoyed a wonderful, epic 2-week trip to Telluride & Alta. Thanks a million Joe!

Visited February 2013
Bootdoc, Owner at BootDoctors Telluride, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
We definately do not wnat the enamel to wear off your teeth due to tormented skiing!

While we have had 26 years of helping folks with their foot problems ski, snowboard, biking and hiking footwear...this may be the first report we have of our effectiveness in helping with a customer's dental work!

All joking aside, we really have such a stellar staff from the best bootfitters to our amazing bikie mechanics and outdoor wear specialists. Thye love to help you enjoy the outdoors. So come on back for summertime and let us get you on a bike or casting a fly rod.

Ames, Iowa, United States
“Great staff and great vibes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The staff at Boot Doctors is extremely knowledgeable and knows the answers to any possible questions you might have. They are all very friendly and welcoming to the town, and no other store in Telluride could compare to this one. It is right next to the Gondola, has the best equipment for any level of skier or boarder, and the positive mood that the store exhibits makes this the best shop to go to in Telluride, and possibly all of Colorado. I will definitely be back every year.

Visited January 2013
Bootdoctors was a finalist for 2013 "Best Vibe" award from SKI Business. We are going to work even harder to try to win this award next year! Please let us know how we can even get better.

We invite you to come back in summer for bike rentals, rafting, fishing and stand up paddle boarding! Plus we are your one-stop-shop for Telluride festival gear.
Wayzata, Minnesota
“Made me come back day after day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I came to Telluride Colorado on a trip with my school, I was wandering around town and went to multiple stores but none compared to BootDoctors! As soon as I walked into the store everyone was super friendly to me, they gave me advice on how to snowboard, showed me their favorite boards, bindings, and boots and they all knew exactly what they were talking about, I highly recommend this store to anyone who is looking to buy or rent anything. Great staff all are super friendly. They definitely will get my business every year!

Visited January 2013
At Bootdoctors, we know that gearing up for a new sport can be intimidating so we try to keep it friendly and informative.

Wanna try something new? Stop in during summer and we'll get you set up with mountain or road bikes, rafting, fly fishing - and now - stand up paddle boarding.

Coming to Telluride for a festival? We've got chairs, packs, hats, rain jackets, sunscreen and lots of great advice from festival pros.

We love the outdoors and we want to share our knowledge with you!
Princeton, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Bike rentals were great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We arrived with no reservations but the staff quickly found bikes for all four of us (10, 13, and 50's). Full size bikes were great quality (full suspension, hydrollic brakes...) and clean and perfectly tuned. We rented for one day at 1:00PM so we did an afternoon ride and a morning ride the next day. Before our morning ride, we stopped for a tune up (brakes tightened, suspension adjustment) which was done quickly and correctly so our 2nd ride was great as well. We rented in the downtown location and returned in Mountain Village although the two locations are just a gondola ride away. We plan to rent again for another two rides.

Visited August 2012
Come back and try our Fat Tire Bikes! We never stand still at the Bootdoctors. We have the latest in mountain, road and now...fat tire bikes. Aduilts can check out our "Fat Tire Bike and Brewery Tour" while our snow bike tours are a hoot for the whole family. Every guided bike adventure is both a tour and a skill-building clinic.

Be sure to visit in winter too when we can outfit you head-to-toe in ski or snowboard gear.

We want to help you have an awesome outdoor experience!
Houston,TX
5 attraction reviews
“Great Bike Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I highly recommend Boot Doctors and Ben for a mountain bike ride. Ben was our guide and he was absolutely great. We were a group of 5, I could hardly get on and off the bike to start with. He was patient and once we were on the mountain I was riding like a 'pro'... We went on the 16 mile (downhill) ride and I recommend it for everyone. Scenery was spectacular, and it is easy enough for anyone to do. See you on the mountain soon! wish I could be there now. We have gone to Telluride and Mountain Village every year for the past 15 years or so, first time on a bike there but it won't be my last.

Visited July 2012
Thank you for your kind words. As we approach the Spring bike season in the San Juans, we look forward to helping our guests to explore the wonderful scenic trails that abound here.

We do design our bike adventures to be both a tour and a skill-building clinic. It's good to hear that you developed new confidence and bike skills on your tour.

We want to help you have an awesome outdoor experience all year-round.