The Camels Garden Hotel is by far the best place to stay in Telluride. We stayed during the Wine Festival and had easy, convenient access to events both in town and the Mountain Village. Our room was sparkling and beautiful, we had a great continental breakfast, and none of this is to mention the spectacular view from the second-floor outdoor hot tub!! Thanks to the friendly and helpful front desk staff and manager Mike for a first-rate experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride