We stayed here for 2 nights Nov13-Nov15 and had a wonderful stay! It was during the slow season so the place was very quiet. We just loved the hot tub and steam room. The rooms were wonderful and very comfy bed. The bathrooms were very nice and big. Liked that they had
parking and nice continental breakfast to start the day. Would stay here again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.