My wife and I had a great stay here. The location was perfect -- easy walking distance (or gondola ride) to anything we wanted. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. We enjoyed that the space felt like a special treat without feeling pretentiously fancy. We also loved that the room had a fireplace! And, although we didn't really take full advantage of the balcony, it was still nice to peak out for a great view. Speaking of the view . . . spend a little time in the hot tub to take in the scenery (although, when we were there it was a little dirty . . . maybe some sort of covering would help keep that manageable?).
We won't hesitate to stay here again next time we're in Telluride.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.