I was a little hesitant about this place, but in the end I loved it. My family had a very nice time here. The parking in the basement was a big plus since it costs to park anywhere close. They serve a continental style breakfast and there is a restaurant in the hotel with a pretty good menu. If I had to say one negative thing about our room was the lack of AC outlets. There was this huge long wood desk with no plugs. We had to charge the laptop and phones on the floor next to the foot of the bed. The free WI-FI was nice too. I wouldn’t have to think twice about staying here again. It’s very clean and the staff was great. Oddly, in our entire week long trip through Arizona and Colorado this was the best hotel for the price and in Telluride stuff isn't cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride