Our family of 4 has been fortunate to stay at the Camel's Garden for a few years now. Their roof top hot tub is a favorite spot to relax after a day of raging pow around Telluride's amazing terrain. Proximity to all of the old towns character, best restaurants and bars is second only to the convenience of access to the gondola and lift 7 (which drops one at lift 9, one of America's best ski lifts). Best of all, the people who welcome their guests, Mike, Autumn and Matt extend a genuine warmth that can be lacking in many ski resorts across America.
Top notch and we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride