From check in to departure, we were extremely pleased with our Camel's Garden stay. We were greeted by Matt at the front dest who attended to all of our check in needs. When our room had a problem with the shower, he helped us get into our new room and made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Breakfast was great and we really had a good time relaxing in the hot tub after a day full of activity. Overall a great experience with family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride