“Top notch professional service and equipment and excellent value.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 41 Activities in Telluride
Type: Specialty Shops, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Black Tie Ski and Snowboard Rental benefits include: No lines to wait in, Telluride’s newest and largest rental fleet, 5 times more delivery vehicles, Telluride’s most experienced rental staff, premium demo boot upgrades, kids premium level skis and snowboard’s, men’s and women’s specific models for every level, ski rental clothing, and we will take your equipment to slope side ski valets for FREE! No other ski rental company comes close to our level of service. Experience the Black Tie difference!
Palm Beach Gardens
“Top notch professional service and equipment and excellent value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've rented with Black Tie and I highly recommend them. The reservation process is quick and painless and the service is excellent. With the demo package you get top notch equipment and the swap out program makes testing new skis very easy. Staff is very professional and courteous. When I go back to Telluride, I'll be calling Black Tie again -- they're simply the best.

Visited February 2014

“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is a great outfit. They came to us, fitted out the kids and me in a jiffy even though I had done a pretty incompetent job estimating their boot sizes; I mentioned to my son how much I had liked Blizzards I had skied at Alta last year, the tech overheard and said "no problem" - by the next morning he had swapped out my skis for the B's. We had one other boot swap that was handled just as easily. End of trip we just left them where we were staying and called the guys. Definitely recommended.

Austin, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Service, Service, Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

They keep track of what you previously used and update you with the newest available gear. They're punctual and quick for your fittings. They drop off and pick up all the gear as well. Thanks so much for making skiing more enjoyable!!

York, Maine
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Equipment - Great Service - Never carry again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

On March 26th 2014 I arrived at Telluride without any of my own ski equipment. I decided to try to pack light for this trip and rent everything instead of carrying it out.

I have been skiing for more than 50 years - and can ski any terrain, so I was looking for some high-end gear.

Black Tie Ski Rentals did not disappoint. They arrived at the house I was staying at right on time. I had called a few days before the visit to request a particular pair of skis. They said they had them though they're policy was that they couldn't guarantee any single brand. But they would try to get me what I requested. And when they showed up - they had the pair I requested - in the size I specified.

The two service people that arrived were friendly and polite.

I STRONGLY recommend Black Tie Ski Rentals. I will never carry skis/boots/poles again.

Rockledge, Florida
“Excellent service and awesome equipment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was at first hesitant to use such a service as I am used to the brick and mortar stores, but I was so impressed with the service and range of equipment that I will use them again exclusively. There is no waiting, no games, no excuses. The come exactly at the time specified, they setup all your equipment, you can tell they know exactly what they are doing, and exchanges, tunes and returns are as easy as leaving the equipment right outside your door. Awesomeness all around!