This was my first overnight visit to Telluride. Because Telluride is considered one of Colorado's top destinations, I set my expectations a little higher than normal. I did a hotel search, the price was reasonable AND the name of the hotel seemed to be intriguing.
First the pros. the room was very clean; the location was great, walking distance accessible to restaurants, the gondola, main street and the walking path near the river.
The cons. Limited parking; my bed was hard and I woke up w/ a stiff back, I took a long beautiful walk to get the kinks out; my rooms was small and right under the check in lobby; the continental breakfast was very limited; For an Inn to call themselves "Victorian", the rooms were nowhere near the look or feel of Victorian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride