I think the only good thing about this property was the location. It is close to the gondola and the main part of town. The room was ok, queen bed seemed smaller than your average queen. Our room was near or next to a boiler room, which was loud all night long. I thought the noise was from the hot tub near our room, but when we asked the front desk person about it, she said that might be from the boiler room. No apologies. Picked up some earplugs the following day, so the second night's sleep was a little better. Parking was a hassle, they don't have enough spots to accommodate all the guests. Nothing Victorian at all about this, except it was old.
Not worth the $$ at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride