Stayed here based on reviews. It was an old fashion inn, with more rooms than expected. Room was decorated in victorian style. Clean. Bathroom could use updating but it is an old building and they are trying. No refrig or microwave but we didn't need it. No air conditioning but in high mountains, we didn't need it even in July. Had windows open and town was quiet, no problem. Walking distance to maint street shops & eateries. Could use new mattress. Blinds should be replaced with more functional & private window coverings. Again, part of the decor I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride