3 Night weekend stay. Spouse called and talked to desk, got a good rate. When we got here we found the staff welcoming. Room clean and spacious, however it is located just above the office and at the head of the stairs. Very noisy. Finally took the small window fan out of the window to close the window but it did not help muffle the outside noise too much. 2nd morning the breakfast was out of cinnamon rolls in under 45 minutes of the 2 hours and it seemed to not be staffed sufficiently to keep up with the guests wanting breakfast and others checking out. Snide comments from staff worker who tried to use "humor" to make up for the lack of service. Suggest spending a little extra if you are wanting peace and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride