Very nice and helpful staff. Accommodations were clean and basic.....the summer days can be hot up there and wasn't much ventilation, a small fan but that was it. Walls are thin and we had some night owls next door that provided a wake-up call around 3am. For the price, not sure it was really worth it. Although it was a very nice location and parking was easy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride