Recommended to me by the tourism office in Durango. This hotel is pretty much the perfect compromise between quality, price, and location. The location is superb. It's only a block off the main street in downtown Telluride and all it has to offer, and only a block to the #8 chair lift and free Gondola to everything else. I thought the location was amazing.
The room was clean, although there were only a few things I didn't like: The pillows were soft but lumpy. The mattress seemed to droop slightly on the left side in the middle, but nothing I couldn't live with. I didn't see any soap supplied. There was only a dispenser in the shower for shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. I had reach over to the shower gel dispenser when washing hands in sink. The TV is a tube style. It did have a handy refrigerator. I was perturbed that housekeeping was so slow. I was skiing all day long and came back to an unmade room. At 5pm I was sitting on the bed relaxing and watching TV when they came to make up the room. Unacceptable. Light breakfast fare is supplied, e.g. cinnamon buns, yogurt, cereals, OJ, coffee. I'd stay here again in spite of these annoyances. Oh, and parking is small; get your car in there early and leave it there, since you won't need it any more once you're here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride