Very close both to the main street and shops etc and also to the free cable car in beautiful Telluride. Street parking with a display card (essential) from the inn in the streets adjacent. We had a basement room but it was quite light. The member of staff in reception was exceptionally helpful in all respects and the breakfast - though a little cramped in the small reception area was very welcome. Good advice given re. eating places. On the whole a very good value nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride