“Wonderful hotel. I would stay again.” 4 of 5 stars

20% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Telluride
GreenLeadersGold level
Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful hotel. I would stay again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nearly everything about the hotel was terrific. I would highly recommend it for people who are staying for a week because they have laundry in each room and a kitchen. The bathroom was magnificent, as well as the bath products. Beds were comfortable and our room felt clean. It may be a little small for four people(even with the pull out sofa), but it was fine for my brother and I. One issue was our room had no view at all(only a wall). The main reason I can't give the hotel five stars is they overbooked on our second night, and we had to be moved to another hotel. The hotel they moved us to was of comparable quality, but there were some hiccups. For example breakfast was included at our original hotel, but not at the one they moved us to(same with parking). I called the front desk and the two hotels eventually worked it out, but I felt like it was something I shouldn't have had to deal with. To be perfectly frank, I thought the original hotel(the one I am reviewing), should have offered me some type of compensation for the hassle of having to move. I would like to mention two staff members who went out of there way. Linda was great at the front desk(much friendlier than the younger woman who worked the following morning with Linda as well). She really went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. Also the bellman Matt Ryan was possibly the most knowledgable and friendly bellman I have ever encountered(and I travel a lot). I can see him running a high-end hotel one day. To conclude I would stay here again and would recommend it. I just can't give it five stars because of the overbooking issue.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This place is a true gem in the middle of Mountain Village, one block away from the gondolas that take you right to the town of Telluride. I was afraid we were going to be in the middle of nowhere with no restaurants around, but there are plenty of options up there, and the gondolas work until midnight. My kids love those rides!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Windsor, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We had an incredible stay at The Inn At Lost Creek. The staff were so nice, remembering our names from day to day. We had a jr suit, which lived up and beyond our expectations. The shower had a steamer, there was a washer/dryer, and kitchen area (including a flat top for cooking). The room was quiet and bed super comfortable. We also had the breakfast buffet, which was well worth it. Overall a fantastic stay and we will return!

Cornville, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

From the guy that greeted us at the curb, to Bret at the front desk all of the staff were incredible. We needed to do some work while there and thought we could try for a potential early check in and they got us in 11 AM. The room was clean and extremely well appointed. The WiFi worked perfect. The views were mind boggling. We had our dog with us and she was treated like a queen. The rooftop jacuzzi was private (made reservations) and views of all of the mountains. The gondola's were only about 100 yards from the front door and from there you can go anywhere in minutes. We ate at Allread's, fantastic view and food!
The shower aromatic steam was excellent, the bed comfortable, the couch and chairs very high end and comfortable. The washer and dryer worked perfect.

A+++ you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: West facing mountain and sunset views!
Western Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I can't say enough about how great the Inn at Lost Creek is. We were greeted by the staff, all of whom were very friendly, Charlie especially so. We absolutely loved our room, especially the fireplace and the small balcony. The room was very clean and comfortable. We loved being about to walk to the gondola to ride into town. My husband and I stayed 1 night here to celebrate our anniversary, and we talked on the way home about how excited we are to return with our daughter. We visited the restaurant for happy hour and loved the hand rolls and the service, but especially the view. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise, as the buffet and one item off of a menu are included with the room. The food was good. We wouldn't stay anywhere else is Telluride or Mountain Village, because the Inn at Lost Creek can't be beat.

Cudahy, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The service and caring of the whole staff was quite impressive. Would stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. The gondola station was within walking distance which is free down to Telluride and back. We were there on a Wednesday night with live music in the park (which is just outside the hotel), overall just an great experience.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Beautiful location, spacious and well appointed rooms, and incredibly gracious staff made this a perfect stay for my daughter and I. We were pleasantly surprised to discover that our favorite Telluride restaurant (Siam) has a sister location in the hotel. Breakfast was unbelievable - Donna's Breakfast Sandwich is not to be missed! It was so hard to leave, but we will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to The Inn at Lost Creek? Share your experiences!