and generally felt truly pampered and fortunate to be staying in such a friendly, comfortable and convenient place!The location is amazing for skiing as everything - the ski valets, bars, shops and restaurants - are quite literally a few paces away. All the staff were so friendly and went out of their way to sort out any problems or questions we had.The room (we stayed in a Junior Suite,) was well appointed and nicely furnished in a mountain style, and the large bathroom was amazing! with a whirlpool tub, steam shower, and lots of amenities.
12 days was rather a long time to be staying in such a relatively small space though, and tone of the main drawbacks of the room was that it had very little natural light except in the bedroom area. it could have done with far better lighting as i could not see to read in the evening, and it felt rather miserable due to the poor light and lack of view.(and the views are so amazing in Mountain Village! All we could see from our room was another building.Also we could not seem to control the temperature which was way too hot despite our best efforts to bring it down with the AC. Luckily the windows open. Pillows were too fat for my liking and I had to sleep without one.
It was great to have had breakfast included (the kitchen was rather too small to cook in) but i think that the breakfast staff needed to make more effort to ensure that everything - plates, cutlery, glasses, was available, as. often there was no egg, or bacon, or fruit, or other food items which we wanted! it seemed to be disorganised and rather random . Also the cereal choices needed to include a wholegrain one. There also was no TEA - and being English we do love our breakfast cup of tea! Also the scrambled eggs were rock-like and disappointing every day.
Having made these comments i would definitely stay again, and hope that we were given a room with better lighting, more of a view and that the breakfast issues were sorted out!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate. Cozy. Special.The Inn at Lost Creek is a luxury boutique hotel with highly personalized services and with only 29 suites/condos and 3 studios a sense of intimacy is realized. All suites have kitchenettes, jetted tubs, steam showers and washer dryers. Condos feature full kitchens and well-appointed living areas with dining room. All condo units have mountain views as do most one bedroom suites. The Inn offers a principal position in Mountain Village, offering direct golf access in the summer and during winter the premier ski in/out location in Telluride. The gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is steps away, as are numerous excellent choices for dining, shopping, and places to just gaze at the beautiful scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.