The Inn is located in a convenient area of Mountain Village especially with the gondolas nearby heading up the mountain or to the nearby grocery shopping plaza. The front desk staff was friendly, professional, and helpful. The room was nicely furnished and looked new. The bathroom was spotless and smelled clean and fresh. The views from the room were spectacular with great views of the awesome mountains. The small bar was a cozy spot at night, and the lady behind the bar was a great source of information on the history and activities in the area. The breakfast buffet needs some management attention as there were shortages of food both mornings, and there were not enough tables for the morning rush of guests. The food staff was disorganized and overwhelmed by all the people coming in at the same time. The parking valet was outgoing, prompt, and helpful. We hope to return soon to the Telluride area, and the Inn will be high on our list of consideration for accommodations.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate. Cozy. Special.The Inn at Lost Creek is a luxury boutique hotel with highly personalized services and with only 29 suites/condos and 3 studios a sense of intimacy is realized. All suites have kitchenettes, jetted tubs, steam showers and washer dryers. Condos feature full kitchens and well-appointed living areas with dining room. All condo units have mountain views as do most one bedroom suites. The Inn offers a principal position in Mountain Village, offering direct golf access in the summer and during winter the premier ski in/out location in Telluride. The gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is steps away, as are numerous excellent choices for dining, shopping, and places to just gaze at the beautiful scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, EasyToBook, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.