We commonly travel to Telluride/Mountain Village for our anniversary. This year, we found a room at the Inn at Lost Creek. Of all the places we have stayed, this was easily the best. The mini suite had all the amenities including a whirlpool tub, and a separate shower with a steam generator. It was quiet, and comfortable, and the staff was outstanding. They served a buffet breakfast. We’ve never booked the same place twice, but next year may be an exception.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate. Cozy. Special.The Inn at Lost Creek is a luxury boutique hotel with highly personalized services and with only 29 suites/condos and 3 studios a sense of intimacy is realized. All suites have kitchenettes, jetted tubs, steam showers and washer dryers. Condos feature full kitchens and well-appointed living areas with dining room. All condo units have mountain views as do most one bedroom suites. The Inn offers a principal position in Mountain Village, offering direct golf access in the summer and during winter the premier ski in/out location in Telluride. The gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is steps away, as are numerous excellent choices for dining, shopping, and places to just gaze at the beautiful scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, EasyToBook, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.