This place is located right next to the ski lift in Mountain Village. The staff from start to finish exuded hospitality, it was so freshing! I loved the feel of Inn at Lost Creek, it was an updated condo with amazing views and great touches.It was nice to have a kitchen, cozy fireplace and 2 bathrooms. We also decided to try their restaurant Siam Talay and we loved the Ocean-Thai experience. I highly recommend the mushrooms and also the scallops. If we could have stayed longer we would have. This place has much more of an upscale boutique feel than a large hotel where you go unnoticed! I can't wait to come back with my family and snowboard, too.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate. Cozy. Special.The Inn at Lost Creek is a luxury boutique hotel with highly personalized services and with only 29 suites/condos and 3 studios a sense of intimacy is realized. All suites have kitchenettes, jetted tubs, steam showers and washer dryers. Condos feature full kitchens and well-appointed living areas with dining room. All condo units have mountain views as do most one bedroom suites. The Inn offers a principal position in Mountain Village, offering direct golf access in the summer and during winter the premier ski in/out location in Telluride. The gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is steps away, as are numerous excellent choices for dining, shopping, and places to just gaze at the beautiful scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.