We had a lovely stay here this August (2013). This hotel is actually in Mountain Village 1,500 feet above the town of Telluride. In winter it is a ski in/ski out property. It is situated with other hotels around a small central plaza. There are abundant restaurants and activities up on the mountain or you can take a 13 minute, breath taking, gondola ride down to town. We parked the car for the weekend and didn't have to use it, the gondola is free and the only way to go. Down in town there are trail heads within walking distance of the gondola of which we took advantage.
The Inn itself is a lovely place, with excellent service. Upon arrival we were escorted around by Charlie, a delightful fellow who parked our car, bused our bags, walked us to a recommended restaurant, set up the private hot tub for us and played with our dogs. The Inn and all of Telluride is very dog friendly. Our room was lovely, really comfy bed, we slept so well. A nice balcony overlooking the plaza. A kitchenette which we found handy for making lunch. A huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub and steam shower. We absolutely didn't feel we got a subpar room because we had 2 dogs. A really great breakfast was also included.
Overall, The Inn at Lost Creek is a wonderful place to stay, excellent service and a small hotel so everyone was able to give very personal service.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate. Cozy. Special.The Inn at Lost Creek is a luxury boutique hotel with highly personalized services and with only 29 suites/condos and 3 studios a sense of intimacy is realized. All suites have kitchenettes, jetted tubs, steam showers and washer dryers. Condos feature full kitchens and well-appointed living areas with dining room. All condo units have mountain views as do most one bedroom suites. The Inn offers a principal position in Mountain Village, offering direct golf access in the summer and during winter the premier ski in/out location in Telluride. The gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is steps away, as are numerous excellent choices for dining, shopping, and places to just gaze at the beautiful scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, EasyToBook, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.