We were in Telluride for two nights of a week long trip to Utah/Colorado with the family. Our stay at The Inn at Lost Creek was a highlight for us all. I was traveling with three kids (21, 18 and 12) and usually stay in Marriott or Hilton properties. However, the service here was by far superior and really makes this property stand out. If I were reading this - I'd wonder how much can they actually do to make that big of a difference. Well, here are some things that we really thought were nice about his hotel in particular:
They have cookies out in the lobby for the main part of the day as well as chocolates at the desk. If they are running low, they quickly offer to replenish the supply.
When they found out we wanted to use the rooftop hot tub to listen to the outdoor concert below, the bellman went up to the 7th floor to get everything ready and set out towels as well.
The rooms are gorgeous but have tons of furniture (beautiful, but in the way if you are utilizing the pull out sofa). We called and asked them to remove the glass coffee table and they were at our room within a few minutes to take it away.
They happily provided additional water bottles when we needed more for our long day of hiking.
There are flowers sprinkled throughout the room and bathroom when you arrive.
The shower is amazing (we were in the deluxe one bedroom) - it is totally sealed up with a steam feature. Someone can be in the shower (steamy and hot) and there is no impact on the bathroom - the mirror doesn't fog up, you can't even hear the shower outside of the bath - very cool. There are double sinks and a huge garden tub that looked clean so you felt comfortable taking a bath.
The staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions for hikes and restaurants. The super nice front desk clerk even said hello when she was not working and ran into us outside at the outdoor concert.
The bellman walked us down to find Telluride Truffles as he said it can be a bit tricky to find. (It wasn't hard to locate, but it was so kind of him to escort us).
As we were getting in our car to leave, the front desk clerk (who was on the phone as we were checking out) came out to the car to personally say good bye because she wasn't able to when she was on the phone.
The location was awesome (so close to the gondola and center of the attractions in Mtn Village). This was my first trip to Telluride and I booked here because I got a deal for booking early for a summer trip. At the time I really wanted to stay in the town but choose this because I got a room with the kitchenette and laundry facilities for the same price of a hotel room in town. I learned that I prefer the mtn.village over the town and would choose to stay here again if I am fortunate enough to return. The views are amazing and the gondola is fun and super easy to take - dropping you in a central location in town where you can walk to just about everything.
The staff was absolutely amazing and really made our stay spectacular.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate. Cozy. Special.The Inn at Lost Creek is a luxury boutique hotel with highly personalized services and with only 29 suites/condos and 3 studios a sense of intimacy is realized. All suites have kitchenettes, jetted tubs, steam showers and washer dryers. Condos feature full kitchens and well-appointed living areas with dining room. All condo units have mountain views as do most one bedroom suites. The Inn offers a principal position in Mountain Village, offering direct golf access in the summer and during winter the premier ski in/out location in Telluride. The gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is steps away, as are numerous excellent choices for dining, shopping, and places to just gaze at the beautiful scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.