We stayed at the Inn for four nights and were extremely pleased. The location is great for skiers and non-skiers alike because it is right next to the free gondolas that take you to the slopes or into town. We had a one bedroom suite which was huge and well appointed with large living area with fireplace and a modern kitchen. The beds were very comfortable and our view was great. The service from the front desk to the ski valet was excellent. Overall we had a very pleasant and comfortable stay and we would definitely return to The Inn at Lost Creek.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Boutique Hotel built with native stone, weathered timber & copper accents, set on ski trails, adjacent to 3 ski lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.