Inn at lost creek had a great location. It was conveniently placed near skis areas, the free gondolas that took you to Telluride, and numerous places to eat. We enjoyed our room and was pleasantly surprised that it had such great amenities. Definitely enjoyed the fact that there was a washer and a dryer. The room was very large and comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Overall, we enjoyed staying at Inn at Lost Creek and would definitely consider staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel Telluride
- The Inn At Lost Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Lost Creek
- At Lost Creek Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Boutique Hotel built with native stone, weathered timber & copper accents, set on ski trails, adjacent to 3 ski lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Inn at Lost Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.