Our family of 4 stayed in a 1 BR unit that we booked directly through the owner on vrbo.com. We were looking for an affordable place to stay while we skiied. The condo complex was directly on the free bus route and we were just steps away. The complex had 2 hot tubs. The complex wasn't anything fancy, however it was clean and affordable. We would recommend this to travelers who are looking for an affordable place to stay. Most of the places we looked at during "peak season" were double the $125 per night we paid. We felt it was a good value for the $$.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Run Condominiums Hotel
- Shadow Run Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shadow Run Condominiums offer comfort at a reasonable price less than a mile south of the ski area, right on the free city ski shuttle route. Guests enjoy a heated outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs and a sauna. These one, two, and two bedroom plus loft condominiums are located just 500 yards from the ski area, and the free city ski shuttle service will carry you to the slopes in just minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Shadow Run Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.