We checked out Tripadivsor to help us determine where to stay during our trip to Steamboat. We chose the Holiday Inn because it was #2 on here and so much less expensive. The other place we were planning on staying was $500 per night vs. the $153 we paid for an Executive 2 Rm suite at the Holiday Inn.
Upon arriving the front desk staff were great! There were little gifts each day in a basket at the front desk. The first day were nice razors (not the disposable kind) and ice scrapers. The next day there were little treat bags with candy.
They offer hot apple cider, hot chocolate and cookies for a short time in the late afternoon.
Our room was so nice, had a little kitchenette area with fridge and microwave, high counter top with bar stools, living area with pull out sofa, and flat screen, a separate bedroom with king bed and bathroom. The closet in the bedroom was nice and big and there was a second vanity/sink outside the actual bathroom. Bed was so comfortable with big fluffy pillows and flat screen in the room.
We ate at Rex's for dinner/apps and breakfast. Prices were great and food was really good. Definitely a nice restaurant to hang out at for a drink or two and then you can walk back to your room.
We used the indoor pool and jacuzzi. Loved it and it seemed like all those we talked to while there loved the hotel too. No complaints from me.
Can't wait to go back and will definitely be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel is home to two beautiful pools and hot tubs, we offer a state of the art fitness center, and free high-speed WiFi throughout the property. Rex's American Grill & Bar serves some of Steamboat's best food, offers a summer outdoor patio bar with live entertainment and stunning mountain views.We are in the heart of the breath taking Rocky Mountains and are adjacent to the world renowned Steamboat Ski Resort. Winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sleigh riding and snowmobiling in the back country. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, activities include golf at Haymaker Golf Course, kayaking, floating or fishing the Yampa and Elk rivers, mountain & road biking and hiking in Routt National Forest. Water sports activities are available at Steamboat Lake and Stagecoach Reservoir. The fall marks hunting season & the viewing of our spectacular fall colors. Steamboat is home to many summer events for families, sports, concerts, wine fest and arts festivals. The Strawberry Park Hot Springs is available year round spa relaxation. Downtown shopping includes museums, galleries, boutique gift shops and restaurants ranging from barbeque to gourmet. We are a AAA three diamond rated resort, four spurs by the Steamboat Chamber and we are a pet friendly hotel. We offer meeting space at Rex's American Grill & Bar, a sports bar with large HD TVs and serves home made, delicous American fare. Children 12 and under eat free with an adult. Our staff will provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service and we all look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Holiday Inn